The Questrom School of Business at Boston University invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor inManagement and Organizations, pending Provost budgetary approval. The department seeks to add to its vibrant community of scholars. Applicants working in areas related to the Future of Work or to Diversity, Inclusion and Equality, broadly construed, will be given priority.
We actively seek to diversify our faculty and student ranks, recognizing that diversity of experience deepens the intellectual endeavor and can be a source of insight and excellence. We seek to cultivate an inclusive atmosphere of respect for all individuals without barriers to participation or access.
The anticipated start date for this faculty position is July 1, 2022.
Prospective candidates should have the following:
- A Ph.D. in management or a related field, such as psychology or sociology.
- High potential for producing original and innovative scholarly work of the highest quality and impact.
- High potential for teaching effectiveness at the undergraduate and/or graduate levels.
- A desire to contribute to the intellectual community of the M&O department and the School of Business.
- A commitment to our institutional values regarding diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Interested candidates should send the following by email (email@example.com) to Professor Michel Anteby, Chair of the Search Committee:
- a cover letter stating the position, their interest, and qualifications
- a curriculum vitae
- statements of research and teaching interests and accomplishments, including teaching evaluations if available
- representative publications and/or working papers
- three letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: We will accept applications until the position is filled, although first consideration will be given to completed applications received by September 15, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.