The submission site for the 2014 Annual Meeting has opened; the deadline is January 8, 2014: http://www.asanet.org/am2014/am2014.cfm The Call for Papers includes seven submission-based sessions from the OOW Section:
|· Getting a Job – 40 Years Later: Advances in Labor Markets and Networks Research (co-sponsored with Section on Economic Sociology).
· Changes in Employment Relations and Their Consequences
· Organizations and Social Inequality
· Work and Family: New Challenges, New Directions
· Work and Occupations Inside Organizations
· Work, Careers, Organizations, and Labor Markets in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Fields