Talking about Walking Mannequins
Wednesday, March 30th, 11:15 AM EST / 8:15 AM PST via Zoom.
Register now for more details, and to join as the authors and a panel of expert discussants explore this important new book.
- Joya Misra (Sociology and Public Policy, and Director of the Institute for Social Science Research, UMass Amherst)
- Kyla Walters (Sociology, Sonoma State University)
- Maxine Craig (University of California, Davis), author of Ain’t I a Beauty Queen? Black Women, Beauty, and the Politics of Race
- Eileen Otis (Northeastern University), author of Markets and Bodies: Women, Service Work and the Making of Inequality in China
- Dennis Nickson (University of Strathclyde), coauthor of Aesthetic Labour