The Questrom School of Business at Boston University invites applications for a tenured Full or Associate Professor with a focus on people analytics and a deep emphasis on Human Resources topics. Pending provost budgetary approval the anticipated start date for this faculty position is July 1, 2019 or January 1, 2020.
Prospective candidates should have:
- A Ph.D. in management or a related field, such as psychology or sociology.
- A track record of producing original and innovative scholarly work of the highest quality and impact.
- The ability to teach effectively at both the undergraduate and the graduate level.
- A strong desire to contribute to the intellectual community of the department and the School, more generally.
- Teaching strength in human resources big data and people analytics.
- The ideal applicant will also have industry or organizational experience in the application of advanced people analytics or big data in human capital and human resource related areas.
Interested candidates should send the following by email to Professor Fred K. Foulkes, Chair of the OB Search Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- a cover letter stating the position, their interest and qualifications
- a current curriculum vitae
- statements of research and teaching interests and accomplishments (including teaching evaluations if available)
- representative publications and/or working papers
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, although first consideration will be given to completed applications received by October 17, 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
The mission of Boston University Questrom School of Business is to prepare ethical and innovative leaders who create value for their organizations, their communities, and the world. Founded in 1913, Questrom has been a pioneer in business education for more than 100 years. Our diverse community now includes more than 2,500 undergraduates and 1,200 master’s and doctoral candidates. The school empowers research and teaching that focus not just on the core business disciplines—finance, accounting, operations, marketing, information systems, strategy, and organizational behavior—but also on the rapidly growing sectors of the global economy: digital technology, social enterprise and sustainability, and health and life sciences.